On May 23, our manager, Mr. Georgius Gotsis Fontes lectured a leadership conference through Zoom platform entitled The 5 am Club, based on Robin Sharma’s methodology.
The main purposes of this training were:
– How to change your life by creating the habit of waking up at 5:00 am
– Split that time into three 20-minute areas: to workout, read, meditate or plan your day.
– If you regularly wake up at 6:00 am and start waking up at 5:00 am, you would be winning 15 days a year.
– How can we achieve it?
– What are the benefits in the medium and long term?
– Who are some successful men and women who have achieved this?
At the end of this training, our manager and attendees chose to start a “5 am Club”. If you are interested in joining this interesting initiative on Instagram, here is the link: https://www.instagram.com/club5am_mexico_gg/?igshid=fhinzdavcf7x
If you missed this webinar, watch it here:
Georgius comes from a family of farmers with Greek roots. His professional beginnings were related to productive positioning in Sinaloa. He participated in the Young Entrepreneur Group at Coparmex, and served as part of the Board of Directors from Asociación de Agricultores del Río Culiacán, A.C. (AARC), Proeduca A.C. and Agroindustrias del Norte. From February 2014 to June 2016, he served as a General Coordinator of Trade and Promotion and Export Development at Agencia de Servicios a la Comercialización y Desarrollo de Mercados Agropecuarios (ASERCA) and is currently the Manager at Eleven Rivers Growers.